ASIA PACIFIC REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATION
APREA is a not-for-profit association that champions
the property investment industry across AsiaPac.
Our members include prominent pension, insurance
and sovereign wealth funds, investment managers,
family office platforms, developers and respected
APREA's focus is cross-border real estate investment
across all sectors, styles and quadrants.
Our goals are to:
- help open-up and expand property investment markets
by working with governments to improve business
- assist members connect to cross-border commercial opportunities
- foster an informed, efficient, respected and transparent marketplace
Asian REITs Moderate Risk and Deliver Wealth - proof
(21 Sep 2018)
REITs promise stability as well as attractive investment returns.
REITs also offer liquidity, diversification, transparency and a degree of inflation-protection.
There’s plenty of evidence in the USA and Europe to back these promises.
For instance, NAREIT publishes third-party verified performance data that goes back to 1972, which shows REITs outpace stocks, bonds and Treasury Bills.
But do REITs deliver wealth and stability in Asia? The answer is a resounding ‘’yes’.
….new APREA reporting toolkit
(31 Aug 2018)
When the phones ring at APREA, it’s often a member asking for the latest thinking on reporting tools for public real estate companies.
Of course, governments set the ground rules for doing business.
However, many see statutory requirements as a starting point and are keen to consider ‘’state-of-the-art’’ practices they can customise to their needs.
Others are looking for a ‘’drivers manual’’ that will help implement black letter law in a pragmatic manner.
Drawing on the ‘’brain trust’’ of its member roundtables and global partner organisations, APREA has developed a web portal that places tried-and-tested reporting tools at your fingertips.
REIT/InvIT Conference in India + other must-see events and GOLF!
(17 Aug 2018)
APREA’s blockbuster conference on Indian REITs and InvITs will occur next Tuesday 21 August in Mumbai.
A terrific line-up of international and local speakers will explore the critical success drivers of this potentially huge new real asset investment product
These key issues will be addressed:
- recent changes to India's REIT and InvIT legislation
- what are global and local investors looking for REITs/InvITs to deliver?
- the potential performance profile of REITs and InvITs
- global lessons for India's REIT/InvIT marketplace
- IPOs, financing and capital management strategies
- toolkits for REIT/InvIT management and reporting
- designing a REIT/InvIT portfolio
- the economics of REIT performance
- which asset types are best suited to REITs and InvITs?
Catch up on market insights
APREA at work and play
Your Real Estate Pulse
Macro drivers & demand clocks
… what factors drive growth in real estate demand?