Delegates will be given first class access to explore the most innovative and iconic buildings in
Singapore, with exciting presentations on two major areas of interest of real estate – REITs and
The tour also provides an excellent networking opportunity with market influencers, thought
leaders and policy makers in Singapore.
December 2 & 3, 2019 (Monday and Tuesday)
Potential and Current members of APREA in Mainland China
- Visit and meet representatives of SGX
- Meet the REIT Managers in Singapore: covering a broad range of assets, such as office, retail, residential and infrastructure
- Sharing on best practices of Real Estate, focusing on Green Buildings and Sustainability trends
- Networking dinner with John Lim, Chairman of APREA, as well as other industry VIPs such as APREA Singapore board and chapter members, key business leaders
- Site visits to various real estate assets and headquarters of key and influential industry players in Singapore (ARA Asset Management, CapitaLand, CDL, ESR, Lendlease, JLL etc), with knowledge exchanges and presentations on relevant topics of interest.
Members – USD500 per person
Non-members – USD899 per person
1x Dinner & Drinks
Local Singapore In and Out Transportation (Assemble at the designated hotel in Singapore)