APREA in a nutshell
A message from APREA’s Chairman
APREA is a passport to real estate opportunities in AsiaPac.
- helps members connect across borders;
- provides you with the facts about AsiaPac’s real estate marketplace based on rigorous, independent research; and,
- works with governments to help open-up and expand AsiaPac’s real estate markets.
APREA’s members are the leading property investors, fund managers, financial institutions, developers and professionals operating in the world’s most dynamic real estate hubs.
APREA’s cross-border investment focus is ideal for companies looking to explore opportunities in AsiaPac and beyond.
Our growing “member connect” programs can link you with new business networks.
In addition, APREA’s expanding research platform offers a stream of insights into market trends and leading practices.
Finally, APREA is the only pan-AsiaPac advocate for the real estate industry.
Our strong relationships with governments mean your voice is heard.
On behalf of my fellow board members, I invite you to join APREA.
- your advocate – an influential voice that persuades governments to improve the landscape and ground rules for doing business;
- your business connector – we help members build markets and unlock commercial opportunities; and,
- your portal to critical market intelligence
HOW DOES APREA DELIVER MEMBER VALUE?
Directly engage governments, regulators and policy makers to expand the real estate asset class and improve the ease of doing business.
Provide networking opportunities that help members develop new business relationships
Boost the visibility of our industry, respect for its contribution to society and trust in its behaviour and practices.
Champion a more professional industry through practical education and mentoring
Offer a portal to smart business tools:
- incisive real estate intelligence on trends
- meaningful benchmarks
- research into market dynamics
- cutting edge leading practice standards and case studies
Secure ‘state of the art’ REITs in China
Help bed-down and fine-tune India’s new REIT/InvIT rules
Introduce and upgrade REIT platforms in target Asian markets
Ease restrictions on real estate investing by institutional investors
Remove barriers to cross-border real estate investment across the
region, including poor tax design
Champion an AsiaPac funds passport and mutual recognition regime
Boost political influence and industry visibility
Engage with public policy leaders to better tell the story of our
industry’s contribution to community prosperity
Business networking and investor interface
Hold the APREA AsiaPac Property Leaders Summit in Hong Kong on May 7 and 8 2018
Hold six country-specific marquee networking events
Expand investor interface, study tour, trade mission, masterclass and roadshow programs
Roll-out accredited online professional development courses with Oxford Brookes University
Introduce ‘boot camp’ programs in selected markets
Launch APREA’s new website and Market Intelligence Portal
Expand APREA’s ‘one world’ real estate alliance network with leading global real estate associations